Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Junkin' Monday #3


Welcome to our 3rd Junkin' Monday!
We are glad you stopped by and if you have some treasures to share, don't forget to add your link at the end of this post!

This week was not one full of treasures, but the ones that came our way are full of potential!

Cute vintage stool...


layers of green, gray and baby blue paint...distressed to perfection!

Not only for the little one in the family...how about as part of a simple vignette?
already for sale in our website...

We also hit the rhinestone jackpot...
lots of sparkling beauties for $5.00...this low price will allow us to use these oldies in our new projects while keeping a very reasonable retail price!


During her junking adventures, Clara found this beauty:

A very vintage but very chic patent leather purse....
in excellent condition inside and out.

We have listed it for only $15.00 in our website...at that price it could be next week's someone's Junkin' Monday treasure!!


Our last finding this week:
enough letters to spell LOVE and M&E...
vintage, small and adorable!!!...


we are definitely keeping these...

Now it's your turn to "Show and Tell"...what have you found this week???
Don't forget to please, mention you are participating in Junkin' Monday and visit the other participants!

Activity is closed now...Thank you for participating! We hope to see you again soon!

20 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

thanks for sharing.

FYI
clicked on your web site button but it did not take me there.

blessings
barbara jean

bikim said...

Great projects! they look lovely! have a nice day,
Rosa

Lori said...

love your finds...you are so lucky finding all the bling for such a god price...it is getting harder and harder for me to find it for a good price...that little purse is just adorable!!! my post is pre~scheduled to show a little later this am...i will come back over and sign into mr linky then

Caro said...

Oooh that little stool is GORGEOUS!! Perfectly shabby and chippy!!!

Lori said...

I haven't been to a junk sale in a few weeks. For two weekends, people got rained out and/or I was working. Perhaps this coming weekend......

Unknown said...

I tried to add my link to Mr. Linky but am not seeing it. Just wanted to show you my rhinestones from last week! Wow!!! Can't believe I found so many at the same time & at such a good price.

http://keepinupwiththetatums.blogspot.com/2009/09/shadelands-antique-show.html

Jill said...

Great stool and bling! I found some rhinestones at the auction I went to this weekend too~now to get to the projects~

Embellished Bayou said...

What a great little vignette with that cute stool! And great deal on those rhinestones, I'm jealous!

Lynnae said...

Yay, I linked. It was fun to see what others found too.

LuLu said...

What a deal on your gems! oh you are going to make the best stuff with them! the purse .... so darn cute!
fun finds and now i have to snap pictures of my finds!! before I'm too late!!
xo,
LuLu

the wild raspberry said...

oooooh...all those sparkles...my mouth is watering~~~
hugs
chasity

tara said...

GREAT STOOL, love the color, it looks like an old milking stool...!

Blue Creek Home said...

Okay, I hope that I linked up correctly to Junkin Monday...I did it in a hurry, and the list is hiding with Mr. Linky, not on your post. But, I'm here!!!

I love the little stool and all the rhinestones.
Rhonda

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Great stool. Doesn't that crown pillow look fab on that stool. Your other finds are wonderful too - I've been able to find a few of those funky vintage purses too and love them. p.s. great price for the bling!

Uncanny Festoon said...

That stool is perfect for a sping vignette. I would be keeping those letters too. Some lucky lady will have that cute purse haning on her arm this fall....tomorrow is the first day of fall!

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Love your finds....I have linked up as well!!
Happy day!!
xojanis

It' an Evolution said...

The jewels are outstanding and that purse...oh la la!
Love it!
I always enjoy how you put everything together :)
Happy Tuesday
Love ya
Janet

Anne Lorys said...

The stool is just darling, love the patina on it!
Have a great Tuesday,
Anne

Pinkie Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your treasures, I had a wonderful time hunting this last week...please visit Pinkie

The McCrays said...

That stool is so cute! Love it!