Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Junkin' Monday #2


As you know, we were at the La Maison Rustique Sale on Friday and even though we were surrounded by beautiful stuff...(lots about that in tomorrow's post!) we found our way to what Linda calls the "flea market section".

Piles of ugly ducklings waiting to be turned into swans....

Got the picture?....Wouldn't you had been attracted to it too??


Come on...look closer...



Yeap! That beauty came home with us....it will be divine after a good, good cleaning!

and this old shutter also made it to San Clemente...

We already know what we are doing with it...but you'll have to wait a few days for that!
The little mirror on the third picture is also ours but it still somewhere in the truck...picture will come soon. The best part is that each item was only $5.00!!

Fun junk full of possibilities...our kind of shopping!!

How about you? Did you find any ugly duckings this week?...
Link and let us know!...Don't forget to mention you are participating in Junkin' Monday!




20 comments:

Uncanny Festoon said...

ok, I see lots of drawers! Not one drawer made it home with you??? Not even that RED one???

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Gals, oh I would have loved to have been with you all this weekend. I'm sure it was wonderful!
I linked up to do the Junkin' Monday again. Have a great day!
Debra

Anne Lorys said...

Those are great finds! We could never go junkin' together, 'cause I'd be fighting you for the exact same things! ;-)
~ Anne

Lori said...

you found wonderful things as usual...i didn't find anything last week...boo hoo...i hope i will be able to play next week...

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Good stuff, great prices. Oh, I can't wait to see what your plans are for that interesting shutter...

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

You bet I'd have been attracted to that pile of junk. I enlarged the pics to get a bettter look! LOL

I'm eager to see what you do w/ that shutter. Thanks for hosting again!

Shannan Martin said...

What fun treasures! I can't wait to see the transformations!

Jill said...

I just found you from the summer kitchen girls and thought I'd join in. You look like my kind of junkin' buddy from what you brought home. Great stuff!

SoSoBella said...

You won :O) The hand stamped keychain on SoSoBella's blog :O) Thanks for leaving a message. I just need to hear from you and we'll start the process.
Yipeee, have a great day :O)

Lulu and Co. said...

I would have wanted the drawers too!! so fun and i know you are going to know my flip flops off my feet with the makeover!
LuLu

Caro said...

Gorgeous stuff... *droooool*

Unknown said...

Girls,
I got my creamer today!! I am beyond thrilled with it. It's so cute and I love it! Thank you so much!

Love the new treasures you found, too.

Nancy

Unknown said...

Oo I love the blue bread box! I can't wait to see what you make with everything :)
Sandy xox

deb said...

WOW! What eye candy!! Great finds. That breadbox is to die for!
Thank for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment.
*hugs*deb

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Hey Girly girls! We LOVE that little...well, what exactly is it? that turquoise chest with drawers...simply dreamy! Well, we didn't get junkin', but we did bring a great idea for something we have to the table this week! We did, however get some antique shopping in today....mmmmmmm!
Have a great Monday!

Nerissa Alford said...

ooh, that's some good junk! and it is the best when you meet a blog friend in person.
nerissa

Unknown said...

I so enjoyed visiting everyone who participated! Can't wait to share in this myself soon! I will be sure to list the button on my sites for the event. Ciao bella!

Barbara Jean said...

Great finds!!
You can bet I'd be diggin' through those piles. =0)

blessings
barbara jean

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Oh what great finds!
I love that aqua desk thingy!

Carole said...

Love the green thingy and can't believe you got it for 5 bucks. Good thing I wasn't there you would have had to wrestle me for it!LOL
Great post!
carole