Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Work, work, work...

Just another day at "the office"...
...Antique urns with the best patina full of nests and Birdie love...

Cool signs made of recycled wood...killer blue bottles...

Vintage pottery, antique architectural pieces turned into a fab lamp....

Pretty and sweet pink vignette...

It's all in a day's work...

Well, what can we say??...It's a job, someone's got to do it!!!

"When people go to work, they shouldn't have to leave their hearts at home"
~Betty Bender~

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving that blue bottle! blue is big theme color at my store this spring. Many thanks once again for the inspiration and fantastic read!

Anonymous said...

ooo everything is so pretty! And i absolutely love the quote!

LuLu said...

and you have the best job ever!
LuLu

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Hello.. I am having a giveaway stop bye and Join {please}

{TTFN}
Rene

the wild raspberry said...

you are surrounded in beauty!
what a way to work...
chasity

Kasey said...

so pretty...
love it all.
xo

Lori said...

it looks so pretty there...i just love a nice birds nest...the blue bottle is really pretty, what a great color...and i adore the pink pom pom!!!

Tara said...

Work...shesh, really? Love all the goods, I think I need to sneak away this weekend and come for a visit! :)

Unknown said...

Such fabulous things! I just love your style.

LuLu Kellogg said...

You girls have the best job in the world...I want to work there too!...you know..I would be a very low cost employee because I would spend every penny I made in your lovely store (and then some).

I am SO glad your daughter loved her earrings. When I hear things like that it makes my day. Tell her I said thank you so much :)

I will take pictures of the tables tomorrow and post them as quick as I can. Follow up for my knee is tomorrow and it's getting worse....blehhhhhh!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo