Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sunday Fun!


Our Arcade Sale was a total success!! We unloaded, moved, displayed, moved again, sold and loaded tons of goodies...Thank you so much to all our old customers, friends and new faces that made our Sunday a fun, fun day. Thanks also to Tara that blogged yesterday about us and the sale...we heart you, Tara!!
Now, we need one more day to recup...In the meantime, we leave you with some pictures of our place at 8:00 in the morning...yeap! it was also a long, long day!!




Come back tomorrow, we will be sharing a cool Trash to Treasure project...

4 comments:

Blondiensc said...

I am so glad everything was a sucess, your store and the patio looked so lovely and inviting! Hope you got some well deserved rest girls! oh and one more thing...I heart you both too! :)

LuLu said...

I would have been parked in front of your store with my grande coffee an hour before you even opened!!! I am your fan from a far and the minute my feet land in California I will be there! I must start planning that trip! :)
LuLu

The Pink Door said...

Oh what fun that looks like!!! That would be worth the drive to get a hold of some of those treasures!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

What sweet sweet things! So sorry you aren't closer......