Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Dream....

Let's imagine for a minute that you didn't have to send your payment to the IRS...or that the check you received from them could be spent frivolously...
What would you do?...
Sail away....

...to a warm Caribbean isle?...

Or would you fly away to Paris???...

How about a villa on the Mediterranean...

and dinner "al fresco" on the french countryside?


Maybe you would prefer to be generous and give Dear Husband the vintage Woody he loves sooo much!....



Ohhhh Girls!!!! Stay strong!! Tax Day is almost over, just....

This post was inspired by Andrea's fabulous artwork on sale at Nice and Easy Antiques

5 comments:

LuLu said...

All the dreams look wonderful...
LuLu

The Jeweled Postcard said...

Yes, I would like to do it all! But.....had to send the darn check to Uncle Sam :( so I don't think I'll have to put it off for right now, but it was fun dreaming a little while looking at your fabulous pics!

Anonymous said...

I would like to buy a house for my mum and a huge gargage for our caravan and harley. Plus a lovely studio where i could create happily

Tara said...

can I take them all in one package please? :)

Beca said...

I would go on a cruise to anywhere. Your were right, I did enjoy your tax day post. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love yours. So darling!