Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year



I took a very needed week away from the computer
to enjoy the Christmas break
but didn't want to star the 2011 without wishing everyone a great year.
I'll resume my posts as soon as my feet stop hurting,
dancing used to be a lot easier years ago...LOL!








Hope 2011 brings us all a good portion of good health, love and happ
iness....
...but most of all,
the wisdom to enjoy it.


"The best way to predict the future is to invent it"

Happy New Year!






13 comments:

Tete said...

Just stopping by to wish you the happiest New Year!
Hugs- Tete

sugar Creek said...

happy New Year to you too and I am Loving those shoes!!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy New Year! We are pretty much party poopers around here. Nothing feels better than a good nite's sleep. Wishing you and yours blessing of peace, joy and love. Tammy

Notes From ABroad said...

Dancing ? brushing up on your Tango ??
You are almost here !!
Feliz Año Nuevo !

LuLu said...

Wishing you a very blessed New Year!!!!
xo,
LuLu

Robin Johnson said...

Happy New Year! Looking forward to following along during 2011

Faded Charm said...

Can't wait to see what's up your sleeve for 2011.

Best of luck in the New Year!

Kathleen

Sue said...

Happy New Year Marcela! And I hoped your danced right into this brand new year of ours!

Take care, Sue

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Happy 2011 twinkle toes!

Susan said...

Happy New Year!!

Olive said...

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Happy New year to you and your sister! I, too, am having difficulty wearing the heals these days. It used to be so easy...I never thought I would ever get tired of wearing sexy shoes....Your shoes are gorgeous!

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Happy, happy New Year, Marcela! Look at those fabulous dancing shoes! All the best to you and I SO look forward to even more of your amazing creativity for 2011!