Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trash to Treasure Party


We are participating today in a Trash to Treasure Party hosted by Kari & Kijsa...another set of Sisters...Viva la Sisterhood!!!!

This project didn't really start as trash, let's say more from "boring to treasure"...
From a $2.00 colorful, but plain tea towel:

to bold and fun pillow covers:

and personalized tea towels!


To all of those guests visiting for the first time, you can check our previous Trash to Treasure Posts...

Display shadowbox, from this:

To this...

You can check the whole transformation here:
http://niceandeasyantiques.blogspot.com/2009/03/from-shabby-to-chic.html

Or check our Folding Table Project here:
http://niceandeasyantiques.blogspot.com/2009/02/garage-shopping.html


Now we are off to some serious Dumpster Diving Competition Training!!

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love that table!

kayellen said...

Love everything! What fun treasures!!!
You would love my mom's sealah no sew adhesive for ricrac. I use it all the time ;-)
Washable and fun to use!
Let me know if you would like a sample sometime!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog ;-)
Smiles,
kayellen

Cheryl said...

everything is CAUTE!!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Oh girls....so glad we found some more soul sisters! What a great blog - and oh-too-cute ideas! We're following you now...so we can keep up with all of your fun stuff!
Karla & Karrie

LuLu said...

I missed the folding table, so glad you showed it, great idea!
LuLu

kari and kijsa said...

Those tea towels are so cute! Love the monogram (who doesn't love a monogram)!

Thanks for the inspiration!

smiles, kari & kijsa

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

such great work! love your treasures...!!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I missed you girls!!

I am back from my travels and trying to catch up on emails, blog visits, orders, needy fur babies, a yet unpacked suitcase and spending some extra time with the Commander :)

I am loving the shadow box! I will have to post pictures of my surprise from the Commander that was awaiting when I arrived home...it truly was a trash to treasure :)

Love to you both,
LuLu~*xoxo

starrynightimpressions said...

Hi lovely sisters,
Thanks for the sweet comment you posted on my blog. I now am one of your blog followers, such fun to have another wonderful blog to read.
blessings,
starrydeborah

Sue said...

I was really happy to see you guys right there with me. Makes us feel like we must be doing something right, don't you think.
Take care,
Sue

In Love With Antiques said...

I really love you things and your page is great!!

Chany said...

Precioso todo!!! Genial, un abrazo enorme Chany