Followers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Color Party!

Party Alert!

There is a Color Party today at 320 Sycamore and since Navajo White and Adobe White (our fave whites) are not very exciting to share... we decided to post Clara's fave accent color. We get so many emails asking the name and the brand used that here it is again...
You can check the entire post HERE,


The color used is "Staqua" from the Seaside Retreat Collection, Valspar. Availvable at Lowe's

From Marcela's house, we picked this yummy mellow yellow:
Shell Flower from Olympic





If you are thinking about re-painting a room or your whole house, this is a great opportunity to get inspired. Head over to 320 Sycamore and visit all the wonderful colors and the talented ladies behind them!
Happy painting!

10 comments:

Ashley @ AshleysBusy said...

Oh, I love your blue too! Blue's always been my favorite color. It's the color of the sky, and isn't the sky the most beautiful thing in the world.

Have a great day!

Jadehollow said...

Love it .. both beautiful colors.
Thanks for sharing.
Debbie

Melissa said...

What a great blue in that room~I love the candlesticks that you have in there with them. The yellow is very subdued, which is what I'm looking for~it looks so nice with the white bed linens! Thanks so much for joining the party!

Unknown said...

Love them both, so fresh and pretty!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Such beautifully calming colors. I also love all the vintage wooden items on the mantel in your Header. Beautiful!

KarenB said...

Hey, I posted my Navajo White rooms! Plus a few others. That blue looks great as an accent! Oops, I have rooms a similar color too. Nice job!

Marie said...

Love, love your rooms! Beautiful colors.

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Marcela's bedroom is gorgeous!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love the blue...so calming.

I hope you girls will have a lovely weekend!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

phillips phamily said...

What inspiration! Love that bedroom. Makes me think I COULD do yellow!