Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Weird Bird


Birds are flyin' south for winter.
Here's the Weird-Bird headin' north,



Wings a-flappin', beak a-chatterin',
Cold head bobbin' back 'n' forth.
He says, "It's not that I like ice
Or freezin' winds and snowy ground.



It's just sometimes it's kind of nice
To be the only bird in town."

Shel Silverstein


Talking about Weid Birds...Tonight is the American Idol Season Premiere...
Two full hours of auditions...
many "Weird Birds", we are sure...
We can't wait to see Ellen!

4 comments:

Faye said...

I know, I cant wait to see it! I love your birds. Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye

Sue said...

I LOVE both American Idol and Ellen! I'm too excited over a tv show, I know, but I love it just the same. Your bird reminded me of that old Leonard Skynard song, "Free Bird" and the movie Orlando Bloom was in when that song played and the auditorium got on fire! Now its going to make me crazy because I can't remember the name!!
Take care, Sue

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love the birdies...how precious!

Love to you both,
LuLu~*xoxo

Chany Tzera said...

lovely the birds, hasta pronto Chany